6' Wide Prices & Standard Features(Enclosed Trailers)
We strive to sell high quality trailers at a great price. We do not cut corners to sell a cheaper trailer. We aim to only sell quality trailers. Pricing is upfront. No tricks or gimmicks. Only Georgia residents pay sales tax when purchasing.
Cash or cashiers check. 3% Card transaction fee.
Our trailers are backed by a Five Year Manufactures Warranty.(SA=single axle, TA=tandem axle)
- 6x10SA $4675
- 6x12SA $4775 In Stock
- 6x14SA $4850
- 6x10TA $5350
- 6x12TA $5399 In stock
- 6x14TA $5450
Many people frequently ask, whats the difference of the trailers?
Here a few things that separates us from others:
1. Radial tires
2. (4) Floor mounted D-rings
3. Therma-cool insulated ceiling liner
4. Larger 36" side door with RV flushlock
5. 16" O/C floors (Tandem axles only)
6. 16" O/C walls
7. 11 Gauge tubing mainframe(thicker than 14 gauge)
8. 1.5"x1" tubing on walls and ceiling
9. 6'3" interior height
10. 24" Stone guard
11. Electric Brakes on Both Axles(tandem only)
NOTE: If you see other trailers lower than our price, check the specs!
6' Standard Features Include:
- 16 On Center Wall Studs
- 16" O/C Floors on Tandem Axle, 24" O/C Floors on Single Axle
- 24" O/C Tubing Roof Bows
- Electric Brakes on Both Axles(tandem only)
- 1.5"x1" Tubing on Walls and Ceiling
- (1) 12V Interior Dome Light
- LED Lights
- (4) Floor Mounted D-Rings
- Therma-Cool Insulated Ceiling Liner
- Radial Tires
- 2000lb A-Frame Jack with Sand Foot
- 2 5/16" Coupler on Tandem Axles
- 2" for Single Axles
- Larger 36" Side Door with RV Flushlock(not 32" or 34")
- .024 Exterior Metal (Free Colors: White, Black, Ch. Gray, Pewter, Red, or Silver Frost
- Extra Interior Height 6'3" (75 Inches)
- 3/4" Sanded Plywood on Floors
- 3/8" Sanded Plywood on Walls
- Smooth Aluminum Fenders
- White or Silver Mod Steel Wheels
- Thicker Galvalume Roof
- Non-Powered Roof Vent or Plastic Sidewall Vents
- 24" Stone Guard
- Tandem Axle has 3500lb Drop Leaf Spring Axles with Electric Brakes(4" Drop)
- Single Alxe is rated at 2990lbs with no brakes unless Upgraded.
- 7 Way Bargman Plug on Tandem Axles
- 4 Way Flat Pigtail on Single Axle
- Ramp Door with Flap or Barn Doors
- E-Z Lube Hubs
- Door Hold Back
- V-Nose with ATP or Flat Nose
- 15" Wheels and Radial Tires
3500 lb axle - 5 lug - 5 on 4.5 - ST205/75R15 6 Ply C Radial - Maxload = 1820 - Tire Pressure = 50 PSI.
5200 lb axle - 6 lug - 6 on 5.5 - ST225/75R15 8 Ply D Radial - Maxload = 2540 - Tire Pressure = 65PSI
7000 lb axle - 8 lug - 8 on 6.5 - ST235/80R16 10 Ply E Radial - Maxload = 3520 - Tire Pressure = 80PSI
Our trailers are backed with a Five Year Factory Warranty.
Give us a call and let us earn your business!